Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 11


The same day, Manik's Room

Nandini came inside the room which a glass of hot chocolate to see the room empty. She frowned on not finding Manik. She moved further inside and spotted him on the balcony. She sat beside him on the swing and kept her head on his shoulders bringing him out of his thoughts.

They sat in silence for some time engulfing the peace in each other's arms.

M - Kya baat hai Nandini? Aaj tum hot chocolate nahi layi?
    (What happened Nandini? You didn't bring hot chocolate today?)

N - I have brought it but, your arms make me forget everything. I can't help it okay




M - So, I'm to be blamed now?

Manik spoke yanked her closer to him. He then circled his hands around her waist and started caressing it

N - Of course

As soon as Nandini spoke, Manik's hands started moving upwards inside her top making her alert.

N - Manik, kya kar rahe ho?
    (What are you up to, Manik?)

M - Can't you see? I'm romancing with my wife

N - Wife? When did I become your wife?

M - I've already married you in my mind and heart just doing it in front of the world is left. You're mine in every sense. Your mind, heart, and soul are linked with me forever. You're bound with me soon-to-be Mrs. Manik Malhotra

Manik spoke while roaming his hands on her body. Nandini was melting under his touch but, her eyes were shining with mischief

N - What if I don't want to be?

M - Are you sure?

N - 100%

M - Then why your body doesn't agree with you?

Manik roamed his hand on her neck and she shivered feeling his cold hands on her sweet spots

M - Look, how it is responding to my touch (roaming his hands on the sides of her breasts making her excited) how aroused you feel with my touch

Manik looked into her eyes that were dilated with the desire that was evoked by his sensual touch on her body. Manik turned her towards the glass wall that was separating the room and the balcony and made her see her own reflection.

He then rubbed her lips and spoke,

M - Tell me (blowing air behind her earlobe) are you sure? (kissing her nape) that (leaving trail of kisses from her neck to shoulder) you don't want to become Mrs. Manik Malhotra?

N - Manik

M - Yes Nandini (dropping kisses towards the other side of her neck)

N - Manik

Nandini couldn't speak looking at their reflection that was making her more aroused

M - Hmmm. I'm listening (sucking on her sweet spot)

N - I want

M - What?

Manik continued sucking and licking her skin making her breaths uneven

M - What do you want, Nandini?

N - I... I want...

M - Hmmm

N - You

M - At your service, my love

Saying so, Manik picked her up and moved inside the room as slow as he can making Nandini more excited for the night. The curtains were flying due to the cold wind coming from the balcony but, that did nothing in cooling down the temperature inside the room.

The screen freezes on the glass of the untouched hot chocolate.

I hope you liked the update
Please, let me know your views :)

Regards,
Your Irregular Writer


For accessing the previous parts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 12

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 6