Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 6

 Chacha, ChachiRaj, and Nandini brought Manik to Malhotra MansionWhile Cabir went to pick up Mukti as her bike has gone for servicing not before witnessing a caring and loving family around Manik which he always wished to have but didn't tell anyone about itNow everyone is settled in Manik's room, and are chit-chatting trying to know each other wellOut of nowhere, Chachi asked

Ch - Manik bete Mukti, Alya aur Dhruv nahi dikhai diye hospital pr. Kuch hua hai kya?

N - ChachiMukti to aayi thi pr Maine aur Cabir ne hi usse ghar pr bhej diya uncle k saath.

Cha - to phir Alya aur Dhruv?

As Chacha asked this Manik and Nandini looked at each other thinking whether to tell them or not. This was observed by everyone and in order to ease the tension in the room, Chachi went towards Manik and spoke while caressing his hair.

Ch - apni Chachi ko bhi nahi batayega tu ab?

And these words were enough for Manik to tell everything to herThough they are nowhere related by blood but are related by hearts.

The relations by heart last longer than the blood relations as selfishness can come in between blood relations but not in between heart relations

Manik shifted his head in her lap and she caressed his hair lovinglyAfter few minutes of silence, Manik spoke


M - Chachi maine undono ko chhod diya. They never cared about me ChachiAll they both cared about was themself, Their life, Their career, Their emotions, Their insecurities. Where do I stand in their life ChachiWhenever they are hurtthey come to me and put the blame for everything happening in their life on me. Whatever there is any problem, they come to me for help and I do help them every timeEvery damn time. Every time I save them, I'm selling a part of my property to Nyonika which is earned because of the hard work of my dad. I feel bad about it. Dad has done too much hard work to build this entire Malhotra EmpireI have seen his struggles, hard work. I have seen every damn thing. I know he wants me to join the business but, didn't opt for an MBA instead, I went to SPACE to fulfill my friend's wish i.eBecoming the best band in the music industryNow I'll join the business and fulfill dad's dreamI have done all this for my friends but they never understood my emotionsThey never understood my happiness. They never understood that my happiness is linked with NandiniDo you know Chachi they asked me to choose between Nandini and my so-called best friends FAB 5? I never showed them my emotions. Does that mean they can take me for grantedDoes that mean that I don't have emotionsDoes that mean that I don't get hurtBatao na Chachi.

Everyone present in the room had tears in their eyes listening to Manik's side of the storyApart from that 3 peoples are also present there having tears in their eyesThey are CabirMukti, and Amms.

What will be Amms reaction now?

Will she accept Manik?

Will she accept MaNan's relation?

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 12

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF