Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 9

After a month, Malhotra Industries

It's been a month since the accident happened. Everyone was happy with the way Manik was recovering but one soul was restless. Manik. He somehow got to know that it was not just an accident. It was pre-planned. He was trying to get his head on who did the accident. It can be anyone be it Harshad, Mr. Khurana, Alya, or even Dhruv.

Manik's pov:

Whoever did my accident is pretty smart but they don't know me. I'm MANIK MALHOTRA and I'll find it out that who planned and executed this "accident" and for what reason? Definitely, that person doesn't want money coz if money was what that person wanted then, he might have kidnapped me or Nandini but he/she didn't do that. Mukti and Cabir are behaving differently nowadays as I refused to believe that Nyonika, my mother did this accident. These people don't know her the way I do and she wouldn't harm me at any cause.  I need to talk to her today. 

As I was injured first, Amms, my sweetheart, my dadi she didn't let me come out of my room for 3 weeks. She even scolded Nandini for not being there for me in a few instances without knowing that I had sent her to do certain things. All the motherly love that I craved is now being showered on me by Chachi and Amms. I feel really blessed to have them in my life. And all this happened just because of Nandini. My Nandini.

Manik's pov ends

Manik decided to take Nandini on a date as he's joining the office in a few days. Though he worked from home during these weeks, working in the office seemed nice to him. Also, he would get change in environment and can start his career by learning and evolving as a person.

Along with the office, Manik has decided to pursue MBA in Finance while Mukti and Cabir chose Fashion Designing and Interior Designing respectively. Nandini has changed her stream to Medical to fulfill her Appa's dream. All of them study at SPACE Academy only.

Malhotra Mansion

Amms and Chachi are worriedly pacing in the hall of Malhotra Mansion. Let's see why they are so worried.

Sh - Why does Manik have to join the office so early amma? He has just recovered and he made himself busy in office work along with doing MBA which he was doing while sitting at home but he should have rested for a few days more. What do you think amma?

A - Yes, you're right. He should have waited but what he did is also correct because his father needs rest from all the office work which I'm sure he won't take for the next 5 years. So it's good that Manik gets some experience till that time. So it's good in a way.

N - Amms sahi keh rahi hai Chachi. Manik has done right. He knows how hard it is to build up an empire and to take that empire ahead without anyone's help. Dad has done a lot Chachi which you might not know but I know as Manik used to tell me about it. Now within a few years, he needs to rest. So Manik has taken this decision after thinking about all this.

Sh - Areee waah meri Nandu to kafi samajhdar bangayi. Ye zarur mere sone munde ka kamaal hoga.

N - But still I am angry with you both.

A - pr kyu?

N - You didn't let me and Manik go out.

A - But he was not well Nandu.

N - What do you think Amms that only you care about his well-being? We don't? Amms, we too love him just like you but we don't stop him from doing anything. He has a lot to let out from his system and that's the reason I wanted to go out with him but no, you didn't understand anything at that time and that is why he still has many things buried deep inside him which I need to take out and trust me when I say this it's gonna be a very difficult thing for me to do. All thanks to you both.

Saying so she walked out from there leaving both of them baffled.

Ventakesh, who had heard their conversation came to them and spoke

V - Amma, we know that you love Manik more than anything but that doesn't mean you'll keep restrictions on him. Manik didn't say a single word to you but he too had felt that day. He didn't tell you anything about it doesn't mean you can rule his life. You did wrong to both the children Amma.

Sh - pr Murthy jii hum to sirf Manik ka achha soch rahe the.

V - Aapki baat sahi hai Shanno jii pr Nandini Manik ko humse zyada achhe se janti hai. To usse Manik k baare mai zyada achhe se pata hoga ki hum sabko? Think with an open mind then, maybe you'll realize your mistakes.

Vantakesh too left from there leaving the ladies drowned in their thoughts. 

Amms went to her room while Shanno decided to ponder over this situation by sitting near the pool.


Shanno remembered the time when Manik wanted to go out with Nandini

Flashback

Shanno was working in the kitchen when Manik came to her

M - Chachi

S - Aree tu yaha kya kar raha hai?

M - Mai aapse baat krne aaya hu na

Manik spoke and pouted at the end making Shanno go all aww on him

S - Pehle tu beth yaha. You've still not recovered properly mere bache

Manik sat on the stand and spoke looking at Shanno as she was doing her work along with talking to him.

M - Vo to me ho jaunga. Pehle aap mujhe promise kro ke mai jo mangunga aap mujhe doge

S - Tujhe aaj take kabhi mana kr payi hu jo aaj krungi hmm

M - Nahi aap promise kro

S - Theek hai baba promise. Ab batao kya chahiye

M - Mujhe na aapki beti k saath bahar jaana hai

S - Pr beta teri health

M - Itna to theek hoagya hu. Aap jaane do na. Please

S - Tum dono ke jaane see mujhe koi problem nahi hai beta but, Amma nahi manegi tum dono to jaane dene ke liye. Tum to jaante ho na

M - Unko me mana lunga. Aap tension mat lo. She has never denied anything to me

S - To thik hai. Jao

M - Matlab aap maan gayi?

S - Bilkul. Aakhir mere Shah Rukh aur Kajol ko kyu rokungi me bhala



How do you find the update?
If Chachi agreed then, why is Nandini angry with her and Amms?
Is there something missing?
Please, do share your views in the comment section...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 12

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 6