Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 10

 

Raj's Room, Malhotra Mansion



Raj is seen standing by the window lost in his thoughts. Looking at the frown on his face, anyone can say he's in deep thoughts. Nandini entered his room with a glass of milk and called him but, he didn't respond. Sighing, Nandini kept the milk on the bedside drawer and kept her hand on Raj's shoulder

N - Dad?

R - Aree Nandini beta, tum kab aayi?
    (Oh Nandini! Dear, when did you come?)

N - Jab aap apni hi duniya me khoye hue the
    (When you were busy in your own world)

R - Aisa kuch nahi hai beta
    (There's nothing like that)

N - Aap keh rahe hai to maan leti hu. Chaliye dudh pi lijiye
    (As you say. Come, have this milk)

Raj took the glass of milk that Nandini offered him after taking a seat on the chair kept there.

N - Ek baat bolu dad?
    (Do you mind if I say something?)

Raj nodded gesturing for her to continue.

N - When you love someone, you should let that person know about it. No matter what that person did. No matter how many differences are there between you both. If there's any feeling in your heart, let it out. because suppressing it will only lead to your suffering, Dad.

Raj was stunned in his place. He was glad that Manik chose this gem for himself. She gave him the solution to his problem without even knowing the problem. He was at peace that his son has grown up to be a fine man.

R - Woah. I never knew that my children are so mature. Though I'm still doubtful about Manik being mature.

A giggle left Raj at the end of his sentence. On the other hand, Nandini frowned hearing Raj.

N - Aapko ek secret batati hu mai but, you're not supposed to share it with anyone. Deal?
    (Let me tell you a secret but,)

R - Deal.

N - Your little Manik has grown up to be a fine man. He considers my family as his own, his friends as family, and he keeps his parents' respect above everyone. And you totally deserve it. After all, you've given him everything.

R - No bete. Humne usse dard ke siva kuch nahi diya. Especially maine. Usne kabhi jataya nahi pr maine aur Nyo ne I mean Nyonika ne usse koi khushi di hi nahi. Na hi parivaar ka pyaar diya aur jo de sake unko usse dur kr diya.

Nandini was trying to understand what Raj wanted to convey. But she quickly caught his last line.

N - you mean.. you mean to say that Manik has got a family out there? And they love Manik?

R - Haan beta. Kitna abhaga hu na mai. Meri family se mere bache ko mila bhi nahi sakta. Vo log mere Manu ko mujhse bhi zyada pyaar krte hai. Mera nasseb hi kharab hai family ke mamle me. Mai apne bachhe se khulkar pyaar jata bhi nahi sakta aur na hi usse uski family ke baare me bata sakta hu.
(Yes, my dear. Look, how unfortunate I'm. I can't let my family meet my son even though they love him way more than me. Luck is never in my favor when it comes to my family matters. I can't even love my child freely and either can I tell him about his family.)

N - Why? Why can't you let him know about his family? His loved ones? Don't he deserve to know this?

R - He does but, I can't tell him. I can't put his life in danger by saying this.

N - This is not right, dad. You shouldn't do this to Manik.

Amidst all this, they didn't notice a person standing there and listening to their talks. Accidently, the person's hand hit the vase that was placed on the table. Hearing the sound, Raj and Nandini went to see but found no one there. They looked at each other with worried faces realizing that Manik's life is in danger and they need to be cautious now.


Who was the one who was listening to their talks?

Is the person nice or a devil in disguise?

Is he/she a warning for the upcoming danger that awaits them?

Please share your views :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 12

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF

Life After Talent Hunt - A MaNan FF Part 6